those mermories...

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=177667048917162&oid=115603198474325&comments

It made me thought of my grandpa. I didnt realise i actually had such fond memories of him. Every sentence played, it will just create something in the past b/w he and i.

I still wish he will still be here with me. Grandpa, yknw you shldnt have left me hanging this way, i just miss you so terribly much i wished i can be with you wherever you are.

Sometimes i really hope that i can always share this with my friends, how much i miss my grandpa but i jus couldnt imagine them seeing me getting all emotional.. It's hard/ awkward for them to comfort me too..
I know i need to get through this period myself. I WILL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home