those mermories...

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Something unpleasant happened just now. My mom was hanging my clothing into my wardrobe and something happen in between, perhaps she accidentally knocked the lotion down or what i dk. She shouted asking me to go in and i realised she dropped my $200 lotion!! Before i got angry, she started scolding me for placing it there. Yknow i already had the urge to say "wtf mom?! you are the one that drop it!" i dont understand why she reacted this way since all along she was understanding and nv a hot-tempered person. She emphasized so much on why must i placed it there but i placed it there a couple of times before. This incident has obviously nth to do with me yet i dont understand why she pushed ALL the blame to me, saying i can put it at all sorts of places but just not there. I felt pretty indignant abt this!! I really dont understand my mom why did she react that way? Why!! After that, she complained that i nv care whether was she hurt somewhere. She started shouting at me before i could do anything. Another thing, this implies that i gna fork out another $200 to buy a brand new one. I REALLY REALLY dont like to spend $$ on such careless acts. Another $200 when this lotion is so brand new, not even 1/50 used! you get it!! And i paid this lotion all by myself. So its $400 for a 200ml lotion like that. IHATEIT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home