those mermories...

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Realized im changing bit by bit as im in poly. Okay, now there's this bad thing about me that im noticing guys(good-looking ones) and overly doing it. These days i kept telling myself that looks aint important, its the heart, its the heart. So frustrated with myself cos I shldnt feel attracted just because of one's appearance. What matters most is the HEART, character! He MUST be someone kind and helpful. Im not saying that i no longer feel attracted to kind/helpful person, i still am! But well, you just cant tell a person's character with first impression.
Arghhhhhh i just need to get through this thing and liveeeeee my life like the past.
Hehehehe my mop! He's attractive tooooo! I mean, i found all the ppl i like/used to like, are goood looking! True what! Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder :) Hahaa but i know im always saying how pajiao a person i am to fall for mop/frog/kitty(-.-) but i was completing kidding, they are goooood!

HAHAHAAH OKAY MY CHARMING MOPPPPPP ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home