those mermories...

Sunday, February 20, 2011

I'm.so.tired.of.living.

Why am i so ugly, really whyyyy arh? Why ah why? my brother so goodlooking then i look so terrible, like some trash. I must have been picked up from the garbage bin!!! I really hate my life, sucks to be me. Tired of living already.... why are ppl constantly telling me i have long face, sigh i have no control over that....srsly. i can only go for plastic surgery to change it! But i have no financial ability to go for that.. Ugh everytime when ppl pass casual remark like this, i hope that i can teleport away from the situation.. Really dk how to react... Or maybe i should wear a mask out everyday. Sometimes i thought to myself "i shld've been immune to these remarks by now.." All my friends shld be sick of my nonsense already, like aft they comfort me for a certain moment another person start talking abt it agn and i go all depressed over again.. Sigh i dont know what to do too. Maybe i should hide my face from the world, noo, universe and live my life alone. i dont want to meet any ppl, i dont wna go out of the house and let the world see me, i jus wna rot at home and die. Let me die faster pls.. take my number of years away and give it to ppl who can cherish it more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home