those mermories...

Sunday, February 13, 2011

sighhh
why ppl like that one?
out of nowhere, out of nothing they will criticise /mock / tease about my appearance. Not like i dont have a mirror at home right. Why must they rub it in? Sometimes i tried so hard not to be affected by it already yknw, i watch motivational videos all the times, videos about how I'm so much more fortunate than people and all and all. But why, WHY must ppl do that to me? Srsly, out of nothing leh, i did nth, haven even say anything, they started criticising me about my jaw already.. I really really know how bad i look yknw. Seeing myself everyday in the mirror can also makes me feel sick of it. I really CANT do anything about it.... So cut me some slack. Im so tired of reflecting why are people doing this to me. Ugh another thing, yeah la i cant get a bf and will probably never get a bf. thats a good thing what, one children to suffer from my ugly features. So that's that, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home